The Miyabi Kaizen II Paring Knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks, such as peeling, coring, and pitting. The blade tapers to a sharp, pointed tip. Use this key piece of cutlery to trim and slice small produce, and mince fresh herbs and garlic.
“Kaizen” is Japanese for “improvement” or “change for the better.” The Miyabi Kaizen II collection strives for perfection with attention to detail for precision cutting. The blade features a forged FC61 super steel core with a 48-layer Damascus flower pattern. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blade features a hand-honed edge and 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The black Pakkawood handle is D-shaped for a comfortable grip and includes a steel mosaic pin and end cap. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke four-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- 3.5-inch blade
- FC61 super steel blade covered by a 48-layer Damascus flower pattern
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade
- Hand-honed edge with 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- D-shaped black Pakkawood handle for comfortable grip
- Steel mosaic pin and end cap
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.