Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Miyabi Kaizen II 7-Piece Knife Block Set. This 10-slot bamboo block comes with the Miyabi Kaizen 3.5-inch Paring Knife, 4.5-inch Utility Knife, 8-inch Chef’s Knife, 9.5-inch Bread Knife, 9-inch Sharpening Steel, and Kitchen Shears.
The vegetable knife has a flat edge for greater contact between the knife and the cutting board for more efficient mincing. The utility knife has a narrow, straight blade and sharp tip to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping. The chef’s knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery, and the extra slots allow for expansion of your collection.
“Kaizen” is Japanese for “improvement” or “change for the better.” The Miyabi Kaizen II collection strives for perfection with attention to detail for precision cutting. The blades feature a forged FC61 super steel core with a 48-layer Damascus flower pattern. The ice-hardened FRIODUR blades feature a hand-honed edge and 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The black Pakkawood handles are D-shaped for a comfortable grip and includes a steel mosaic pin and end cap. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke four-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- What’s in the box: 3.5-inch paring knife, 4.5-inch utility knife, 8-inch chef’s knife, 9.5-inch bread knife, 9-inch sharpening steel, and kitchen shears
- FC61 super steel blades covered by a 48-layer Damascus flower pattern
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blades
- Hand-honed edge with 61 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- D-shaped black Pakkawood handles for comfortable grip
- Steel mosaic pin and end cap
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.