Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Miyabi Kaizen 7-Piece Knife Block Set. This 10-slot block comes with the Miyabi Kaizen 3.5-inch Vegetable Knife, 6-inch Utility Knife, 8-inch Chef’s Knife, 9.5-inch Bread Knife, 9-inch Sharpening Steel, and Kitchen Shears.
The vegetable knife has a flat edge for greater contact between the knife and the cutting board for more efficient mincing. The utility knife has a narrow, straight blade and sharp tip to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping. The chef’s knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. Use the shears to snip herbs and cut food packaging. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery, and the extra slots allow for expansion of your collection.
“Kaizen” is Japanese for “improvement” or “change for the better.” The Miyabi Kaizen collection strives for perfection with attention to detail for precision cutting. The blades are made from a VG10 super steel core with a 64-layer Damascus pattern. The ice-hardened CRYODUR blades undergo a four-step hardening process. The finished blades feature a hand-honed edge and 60 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The black linen Micarta handles are D-shaped for a comfortable grip and include a steel end cap. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke three-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- What’s in the box: 3.5-inch vegetable knife, 6-inch utility knife, 8-inch chef’s knife, 9.5-inch bread knife, 9-inch sharpening steel, kitchen shears, and 10-slot block
- VG10 super steel blades covered by a 64-layer Damascus pattern
- CRYODUR blades undergo four-step ice hardening process
- Hand-honed edges with 60 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- D-shaped black linen Micarta handles for comfortable grip
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.