The Miyabi Artisan 4-Piece Steak Knife Set will cut steak beautifully and look great on your table. Guests will be impressed by both the looks and the performance of your steak knives.
The Miyabi Artisan collection merges past and present in knives that are a functional work of art. The blade is made from an SG2 micro-carbide powder steel core with a hand-hammered Tsuchime finish. The ice-hardened CRYODUR blade undergoes a four-step hardening process. The finished blade features a hand-honed edge and 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention. The Cocobolo Rosewood PakkaWood handle is D-shaped for a comfortable grip and includes a steel end cap. Each Miyabi knife undergoes a Honbazuke three-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- What’s in the box: Four steak knives
- SG2 micro-carbide powder steel blade with a hand-hammered Tsuchime finish
- CRYODUR blade undergoes four-step ice hardening process
- Hand-honed edge with 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional edge retention
- D-shaped Cocobolo Rosewood PakkaWood handle for comfortable grip
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.