Begin your cutlery collection with the essentials in the Kramer by Zwilling Meiji 7-Piece Knife Block Set. This 8-slot block comes with the Kramer by Zwilling Meiji 4-inch Paring Knife, 5-inch Utility Knife, 8-inch Chef’s Knife, 9-inch Slicing Knife, 9-inch Bread Knife, and 12-inch Honing Steel. The paring knife is an essential tool to handle smaller cutting tasks. The utility knife has a narrow, straight blade and sharp tip to handle detail work, along with slicing and chopping. The chef’s knife is an all-purpose knife that can mince herbs, dice vegetables, and slice through thick rinds and large cuts of meat. The slicing knife slices large cuts of meat in a single stroke. The bread knife slices through crust without compressing the loaf. The honing steel realigns knife blades between sharpenings. The block protects knife blades while safely storing cutlery, and the extra slots allow for expansion of your collection.
The Kramer by Zwilling Meiji Collection was created in partnership with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer. The ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade is forged from FC61 fine carbide stainless steel and covered by a 100-layer etched ladder Damascus pattern. The charcoal Pakkawood handle features an ergonomic curvature for a secure and comfortable grip. Knives are finished using a Honbazuke four-step honing process for exceptional sharpness. Made in Japan.
- What’s in the box: 4-inch paring knife, 5-inch utility knife, 8-inch chef’s knife, 9-inch slicing knife, 9-inch bread knife, 12-inch honing steel, and 8-slot block
- FC61 fine carbide stainless steel blades covered by a 100-layer etched ladder Damascus pattern
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blades
- Finished using a Honbazuke 4-step honing process
- Ergonomic charcoal Pakkawood handles
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
There are no reviews yet.